Saturday, July 10, 2010

Slight schedule adjustment

Okay, so things aren't going to be set forth exactly as I had anticipated.

I forgot that while my wife is up north with her girlfriend, she has the camera. So rather than giving you pictures of making the French chocolate cake I told you about I take from my phone, I'm going to wait until she comes home tomorrow evening to bake the cake.

Seriously, you would not believe the difference a proper mechanical focus will give to the pictures a camera can take.

That, and I got asked to assist with the main stage sound at Norway Day tomorrow, so I'll be up really early in the morning and I don't want to stay up any later tonight baking.

So that's the plan, I'll bake the French Chocolate cake tomorrow evening. The recipe calls for Orange Liqueur, so I picked up a bottle of Parfait Amour, made by Marie Brizard. It's french, so I'm sure it will be appropriate. I'll set the Espresso Granita (the coffee-flavored shaved ice) in the freezer tomorrow evening and serve it up on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment